Friday, October 21, 2011

A date with my blog...


I’ve noticed the one phrase that most commonly follows “Yes, I have a blog” is “but I don’t write as often as I’d like.”

I feel the same way. I love to write, but finding the time to blog isn’t easy. It’s kind of like exercising: you feel great after doing it, but getting started is tricky.

Usually a week passes before I realize I haven’t blogged in a while. In a perfect world I’d like to be posting 2-3 times a week.

So, because I don’t have 28 hours in a day, I think what it’s going to take is planning. I'm a very organized person, so maybe scheduled blog sessions are the way to go.

Will planning dates with my blog lead to more posts? Stayed tuned to find out.

Image from http://goo.gl/0Tt0x

1 comment:

  1. I've been feeling the same way! I think it's the way to go. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete